You have bought a new house; relocating is a tedious task. Although you manage to transfer your goods with the help of packers and movers, you would contemplate how to carry your vehicles to your new house.
What would you do with your two and four-wheelers? Towing or vehicle transport?
Some people mistake the two terms Towing & vehicle transport as one. However, towing and vehicle transport are different services used for different objectives.
This blog will help you to know how and why they are different from each other.
- What is Vehicle Towing?
- What are the Types of Vehicle Towing?
- What is Transporting a Vehicle?
- What are the Types of Vehicle Transport?
- Vehicle Towing Vs. Vehicle Transportation
- Why Choose UDFA Towing Service?
- Summing up
What is Vehicle Towing?
Towing refers to pulling your automobile with the help of a tow truck. When you need assistance to move it to some safe place, you will find the towing service barging in:
- Your vehicle has broken down/met with an accident
- Needs to repair
- In an emergency where you have no time to wait for vehicle transportation services
What are the Types of Vehicle Towing?
When a person meets an accident, or his vehicle has broken down on the corner of the road, or vehicles are seriously damaged or immovable, they should be towed to a safe area.
A wheel-lift truck or an integrated tow truck will pitch in. When your car is stuck in a ditch, you will seek the help of a boom truck to tow it.
Generally, flatbed tow trucks are sought in these two cases. Thus, many mechanic shops serve roadside assistance and towing.
When a person’s bike breaks down, or you have parked in a no-parking area, the motorcycle will be towed with the help of a flatbed towing.
It is a stable and safe method of towing that will prevent wobbling while towing.
During any emergency, be it a breakdown or an accident, a towing service will help you from not being stranded at an unsecured place.
What is Transporting a Vehicle?
Transporting a vehicle means carrying it by truck to a destination where it has to be reached. Vehicle transportation is carried out when:
- You are not stranded in the mid-way
- You have ample time
- You have planned the trip (relocation)
What are the Types of Vehicle Transport?
Transportation is done when a car should be hauled for long-distance or cross-country shipping. For example, when you are shifting your house or relocating for a job from one place to another, you can avail yourself of a car transport service to relocate your things.
Whether one container or multiple containers, an empty or a full container, there are services to relocate the containers safely, with cost-effective options. Some companies offer safe container transport services.
Oversize transport: If you need to transport oversize equipment, oversize items for industrial purposes, or transport oversize truckloads, you can always hire an oversize load transportation service.
Vehicle Towing Vs. Vehicle Transportation
A tabular representation of the difference between vehicle towing and vehicle transportation
|Types of Vehicles
|Heavy weight limitations
|Any size or shape
|Seasonal variations and planned service
|Prone to damage
|Types of Services
|Flatbed tow truck Hook and chain tow truck Integrated tow truck Wheel lift tow truck
|Car haul Expedited Enclosed critical Drive away Home delivery Personal car shipping
|Book in advance
Why Choose UDFA Towing Service?
Undefinedauto Towing Services (UDFA) offers the best service in the towing service industries. We are a team of professionals with over ten years of experience in this field. Here are the undeniable reasons why you choose us:
- Fast, reliable, cost-effective, and clean towing services in Gippsland.
- Hold an experience of over ten years.
- Quick on-time service – 30 minutes or less than 30 minutes.
- No hidden fees.
- 24/7 services.
- Friendly and professional services.
- 200+ promising clients and vehicles towed.
- Provide transport services to government, insurance, private and public sectors.
- Well equipped with the latest gear, GPS tracking, and technology for your and your vehicle’s safety.
- Provide car towing and transport services.
- Regularly audited.
- Our motorbike towing and transport services are free if you are insured.
- Our container relocation services have a huge modern fleet-featuring tilt tray trucks and side loaders that help handle any container transport delivery issue.
- Experts in handling last-minute container shipping requirements and late bookings.
- Our oversize transport services handle all types of oversize transport service projects.
After knowing about vehicle towing and vehicle transport, you would have understood that they are distinguished services utilized for different purposes.
We look forward to hearing from you. With UDFA, you can be assured of safe towing and vehicle transport. So let us drive it for you!